Call to Action
The Center launched the CDER Crowdsourcing Program to leverage the collective knowledge of its 4,500 employees.
When selecting a vendor, CDER chose IdeaScale based on its look, feel, and longstanding experience with other federal agencies.
CDER employees have a variety of experience and expertise, and they have collaborated through crowdsourcing to:
- Suggest more effective and efficient processes
- Save contractor dollars by providing feedback and ideas directly to senior management
- Address critical organizational changes
- Propose needed employee trainings
- Increase their sense of job involvement
To date, CDER has received over 400 ideas. The agency has implemented a number of them that have improved processes and employee quality of life at CDER.