Do you need help organizing your COVID-19 response campaigns? IdeaScale has you covered.
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has prompted much reflection and serious consideration around the globe. IdeaScale can help you and your business contribute to meaningful solutions that will provide much-needed stability during this difficult time.
Businesses face numerous corporate innovation challenges each day. A 2017 survey revealed 57 percent of company leaders reported difficulties fostering an internal culture of experimentation and innovation.
During the COVID-19 crisis, an idea management platform is needed to facilitate even more sharing and collaboration as employees are forced to work from home. IdeaScale provides the tools necessary to continue innovating in such an uncertain time.
Steps IdeaScale Is Taking
- IdeaScale is carefully monitoring recommendations made by government agencies such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local health organizations. We will continue to adopt these recommendations as best practices in every one of our offices.
- IdeaScale is requiring all employees to work from home until the worst of the COVID-19 threat has passed to encourage and implement social distancing. This means suspending all unnecessary travel. All employees will continue to provide the same level of service you’ve come to expect as they work remotely.
- IdeaScale looks to our client network as a source of inspiration for finding and sharing solutions. Because of this, we will sponsor two public Betterific campaigns.
The first campaign requests ideas to help hospitals and health organizations communicate more effectively during a health crisis. The second seeks ideas on supporting response efforts from home.
This is a great opportunity to share any ideas you may have for either campaign. IdeaScale will socialize all ideas with the public and with health organizations during the coming weeks.
If you think a COVID-19 campaign would assist you and your organization, contact IdeaScale’s accounts team for a free campaign launch. Reach out to your account manager for more information.
IdeaScale Is Here for You
IdeaScale was founded during the last great recession, at a time when there were so many unknowns. We continued to bootstrap our business through the investment support of customers, helping us grow into the global, virtually connected company we are today.
As IdeaScale CEO Rob Hoehn wrote in a recent email, “we have always thought of ourselves as partners to our customers and that goes for every chat support technician to our top executives.” IdeaScale remains a valuable resource for bridging the gap between “business as usual” and our new goal to flatten the curve.
IdeaScale is committed to empowering smart change for businesses of all sizes. As the largest cloud-based innovation software platform in the world, we continue to provide a means of global innovation through crowdsourcing and idea-sharing.
IdeaScale has more than 4.5 million users and over 25,000 customers. Check out our COVID-19 response page and partner with us today to share ideas that will help your organization and other businesses remain prosperous during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
For more information, you can visit the following:
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization