Title: What do you think it should be?
Location: Berkeley, CA or Washington, DC
Job Category: Where do you see yourself fitting in?
Here at IdeaScale, we want you to be creative. If you cannot find a role that fits you, but you have an idea of what you want to do here at IdeaScale, let us know! We would love to hear about it!
A Little Bit About Us:
At IdeaScale, we believe the solutions to humanity’s biggest challenges exist within each of us. Our software and our team facilitate the human interactions that initiate and drive a culture of innovation. Ideas submitted to the IdeaScale platform are the seeds of new products, business models, and services. These ideas shape the future of our clients’ organizations. At IdeaScale, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients in every industry, from the government to nonprofit, healthcare to finance, energy to education.
Working from offices throughout the world, our company culture is fast-paced, creative, innovative and collaborative. As a SaaS (Software as a Service) company, customer success is at the heart of all our activities. Additionally, IdeaScale is committed to proving that you can be a profitable, growing company while still maintaining ethical business practices. We are working to become carbon neutral and we are deeply committed to equality, diversity, and workplace well-being. We believe in doing impactful work and having fun along the way. We’re looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves, throw out the rule book (within reason) and think creatively to help our clients reach their innovation goals.
Come join us!
What you get to do:
- What responsibilities and KPIs do you think are most important?
What you bring to the team:
- A passion for idea management and innovation
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team
- Excitement for a startup environment where a sense of initiative and resourcefulness is critical to the team’s success
- Exceptional communications skills
- Name other qualifications for your ideal role!
Why work for us:
- Competitive salary and an unlimited PTO policy
- 401k match which is fully vested after 3 years of service
- A dynamic and fun work environment with passionate, top-notch colleagues
- An opportunity to join a company at an inflection point in its growth pathway
- Leadership that is invested in hearing your ideas and in your professional growth
- A tight-knit, creative, and committed team consisting of Sales Representatives, Account Managers, Innovation Strategists, and a full technical support team.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, IdeaScale is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self and seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]