Title: Marketing Intern
Job Category: Part-time
As IdeaScale’s marketing intern, you would report directly to the CMO on various marketing and communications tasks. These could include:
- Managing social media channels, blog posts, weekly emails, podcasts
- Drafting, sending, and analyzing surveys for customer research
- Supporting the account team to create marketing-related or researching materials
- Utilizing Salesforce and Pardot for customer relation management (CRM)
But, there could be other short-term projects that you need to be ready to assist with. IdeaScale values a candidate who is cooperative with team members, proactive in learning new things and ownership, and excellent in time management and work flexibility. In IdeaScale, you would have the opportunity to participate in projects that are beyond your job description. Therefore, ultimately, you can design an opportunity that paves the way for your future.
A Little Bit About Us:
At IdeaScale, we believe the solutions to humanity’s biggest challenges exist within each of us. Our software and our team facilitate the human interactions that initiate and drive a culture of innovation. Ideas submitted to the IdeaScale platform are the seeds of new products, business models, and services. These ideas shape the future of our clients’ organizations. At IdeaScale, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients in every industry, from the government to nonprofit, healthcare to finance, energy to education.
Working from offices throughout the world, our company culture is fast-paced, creative, innovative and collaborative. As a SaaS (Software as a Service) company, customer success is at the heart of all our activities. Additionally, IdeaScale is committed to proving that you can be a profitable, growing company while still maintaining ethical business practices. We are working to become carbon neutral and we are deeply committed to equality, diversity, and workplace well-being. We believe in doing impactful work and having fun along the way. We’re looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves, throw out the rule book (within reason) and think creatively to help our clients reach their innovation goals.
Come join us!
- Cooperative in teamwork and strong self-organization
- Proactive in learning new things and willing to take responsibility for new tasks
- Excellent in communication and time management
- Able to embrace work flexibility and multiple shifting priorities
Experience with these systems will help you in your role, but are not required for consideration:
- Experience using survey tools like SurveyMonkey
- Experience using Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience using Canva or other graphic design tools
- Basic knowledge of Google Suite (Google Doc, Google Slides, Google Sheet)
Why work for us:
- $18/hour part-time hourly position
- Work from anywhere!
- Recommendations from a Bay Area tech start-up to add to your resumé.
- A dynamic and fun work environment with passionate, top-notch colleagues
- An opportunity to join a company at an inflection point in its growth pathway
- Leadership that is invested in hearing your ideas and in your professional growth
- A tight-knit, creative, and committed team consisting of Sales Representatives, Account Managers, Innovation Strategists, and a full technical support team.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, IdeaScale is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self and seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.