Open innovation is oftentimes the key to harnessing and managing the best ideas. It’s also one of the latest tools for effective research and development, and it dramatically levels the playing field between companies of all sizes. Open innovation allows organizations of all sizes to access new ideas, evaluate and put them into action.
Download this white paper to learn:
- Why R&D is no longer a barrier to entry or a strong competitive advantage
- The shift in R&D from internally focused to expansion outside of the department
- The process for implementing open innovation in your organization
- Preparing for the complexity of idea management
- How to harness internal and external ideas using systems