Based on the popular TEDx presentation, How Creativity Can Change The World, One Bad Drawing At A Time, this webinar explains why most people are not as creative as they once were, and what they can do today to rebuild their creativity.
Learn how bad drawings can improve the way people communicate, and how play stimulates innovation. Access a new set of creativity tools that help employees build their creative confidence so that they can better contribute new ideas, and collaborate with others within your crowdsourced innovation program.
Attendees Will Learn:
• How a Creative Profile helps benchmark personal creativity
• Exercises that can help rebuild creative muscle
• How individual creativity impacts organizational innovation
Who Should Attend:
• Managers looking to increase staff creativity
• Teams looking to improve their ability to create new ideas
• Leaders who need to increase innovation within their organization