The hardest aspect of crowdsourcing is sourcing the right crowd and sustaining the volume and activity of that crowd. With IdeaScale crowd’s crowdsourcing ideas platform, we’ve brought the crowd to you so that you can launch a challenge and solve a problem with the help of a curated group of 30,000 problem-solvers, design thinkers, and ideators.
Challenges with a traditional crowdsourcing platform:
- Brand image and reputation linked to program success
- Difficulty managing crowd behavior
- Not enough time to communicate with participants
- Initial activity slowing down
- Unable to communicate with crowd throughout challenge