Job Title: Demand Gen Manager
Employment type: Full-time, salaried employee, exempt
Location: Remote available, California-based hiring manager
At IdeaScale, we know that ideas are what drive us forward. And great ideas – the ones that will shape our future – can come from anywhere. We are seeking ideas that will change the world. And if we succeed, we hope to leave the world more equitable, more sustainable, and more fun than when we started. But creating meaningful change – like most things – requires good people. That’s where you come in. We want you to be a part of our mission: to find the most important ideas that will solve our most challenging problems.
Right now, we’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels in order to drive pipeline revenue. In this role, you’ll be responsible for orchestrating programs to generate and nurture leads via the website, email, retargeting campaigns, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners.
- Designing, planning, and creating integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue.
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Working closely with the CMO for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales.
- Overseeing vendor selection, budget and contracts as needed.
It’s helpful if you have some of these qualities:
- B2B demand generation experience
- Experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities
- A portfolio of digital marketing work
- Ability to work flexibly and shuffle multiple priorities
- Experience using Salesforce with Pardot
- Experience with SurveyMonkey or similar
- Design capabilities with Canva or otherwise
Why work for us:
- Competitive salary and an unlimited PTO policy
- 401k match which is fully vested after 3 years of service
- A dynamic and fun work environment with passionate, top-notch colleagues
- An opportunity to join a company at an inflection point in its growth pathway
- Leadership that is invested in hearing your ideas and in your professional growth
- A tight-knit, creative, and committed team consisting of Sales Representatives, Account Managers, Innovation Strategists, and a full technical support team.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, IdeaScale is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self and seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]