Job Title: US Enterprise Solutions Advisor
Job Category: Software/US Enterprise Sales/Direct Sales
Level of Experience: 6 months – 2+ year of experience in Tech/IT/SaaS Sales
Employment type: Full-time, salaried employee, exempt
Location: Washington, DC
Flexible office hours & work from home policies available after probationary period
Are you fascinated by innovation and solving problems for the Fortune 100, NGOs, small businesses, and everything in between? IdeaScale wants to work with you! IdeaScale is looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves, throw out the rule book (within reason) and think creatively to find our next best clients!
This role will most similarly relate to a full-cycle inside salesperson with a consultative mindset and a disciplined sales mentality, however, here at IdeaScale we don’t restrict your ambitions or daily routines, so you have the opportunity to explore many other interests and achieve much, much more.
To quote Steve Jobs, “We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”
As a US Enterprise Solutions Advisor, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of interested US-based Enterprise prospects across multiple industries and territories, and guiding them through a superb buyer’s journey.
You’ll be expected to follow up with those who have existing interest in IdeaScale and find new prospects who do not yet know they need IdeaScale’s services. This effort will be made possible with the support of industry-standard tools and technology, such as Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo, etc. Previous experience with these types of tools will accelerate the learning curve.
Day-to-day Sales Role May Include:
- Responding to outbound and inbound sales leads at various stages of readiness throughout the course of the day
- Supplementing pipeline through outbound cold calling and client profiling
- Keeping all lead and account records rigorously up to date for organizational transparency and related programs with CRM (Salesforce) and other various tools.
- Completing demonstrations of the software, responding to request for proposals and information, overseeing security and legal questionnaires through to completion, adequately preparing, tailoring, and delivering superb sales presentations to all levels of an organization.
- Understanding and advising IdeaScale leadership on our internal current ideal customer profile and how to win their business.
- Staying up to date on successful new sales tactics and approaches, sharing them with the sales team at large, and applying them in your daily work.
- And mostly importantly, challenging our status quo on a team-level and organization-level to offering better processes and insights, when appropriate
Currently Successful Team Members Typical Have a/an:
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
- Previous experience with inside IT/Tech/Sales, SaaS Sales will be favored
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English, bilingual candidates will be favored
- Demonstrated success holding yourself accountable and managing your time.
- Demonstrated ability working in fast-paced environments while managing multiple priorities
- Diverse background and life experiences will be favored
- Strong sense of drive and track record of exceeding expectations, success in previous projects and roles will be favored
- Strong customer service and leadership skills
- Fluent familiarity with technology
- Education, experience, aptitude or familiarity with strategic business consulting and/or organizational change management will be favored
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of passion for your craft and interests will be favored
To apply, please email resume and letter of interest to Sean Miller.
Working at IdeaScale:
IdeaScale prides itself on both a unique benefits package and an atmosphere of collaboration and delight. This means that we embrace a flexible work model while still preserving high company profitability standards.
IdeaScale employees have diverse backgrounds & interests with many crazy creative side gigs. For example, our General Counsel used to be a traveling stage actor, and one of our Senior Directors speaks seven languages. We strive to eliminate entropy and redundancy while promoting as little bureaucracy as possible. We embrace a flat organizational structure and our CEO is one of our hardest workers, often on the frontlines selling, in the backroom coding, and managing our product roadmap; all while maintaining a wide-open door policy to all employees.
Individuals that join our team should be enthusiastic advocates of innovation, crowdsourcing, and organizational change management. After all, good ideas can come from anywhere and we think that means good ideas are going to come from you, as well! On any given day, we might share links to various stories that can cover everything from electric scooters, volunteering, and guacamole tastings to the latest health and fitness theories, our pets and families or a new technology of which we are totally in awe.
IdeaScale currently has offices in Washington D.C., Berlin, Tokyo, and is headquartered in Berkeley, CA. We are part of a global co-working space and have the option to work from 193 Office Locations in 50 Cities worldwide.
From all of us at IdeaScale, we hope to speak with you soon!
Commitment to Diversity:
At IdeaScale, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for the IdeaScale team. As a proud equal opportunity employer, IdeaScale decides all aspects of employment on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our IdeaScale teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.