Title: Enterprise Sales Representative
Location: Washington, DC
Job Category: Sales
At IdeaScale, we believe solutions to humanity’s biggest challenges exist within each of us. We are a Software as a Service (SaaS) company built to facilitate the human interactions that initiate and drive a culture of innovation for our clients. Those ideas become new products, business models, and services that become the future of that organization. At IdeaScale, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients in every industry, from government to nonprofit, healthcare to finance, energy to education.
Working from offices throughout the world, our company culture is fast-paced, creative, innovative and collaborative. IdeaScale is also committed to proving that you can be a profitable, growing company while still maintaining ethical business practices. We are working to become carbon neutral, we have high commitments to equality, diversity, and workplace wellbeing and think you can still have a lot of fun along the way. We’re looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves, throw out the rule book (within reason) and think creatively to help our clients reach their innovation goals.
Come join us!
Due to growth and demand for our Innovation Management Platform, IdeaScale is seeking Enterprise Solutions Advisors to join our fast-growing team. As an Enterprise Solutions Advisor, you will:
- Find and develop opportunities by working qualified inbound leads and targeting companies that fit our ideal client profile.
- Guide prospects through a superb buyer’s journey and close business with support from marketing and other teams.
The Enterprise Solutions Advisor will develop a clear understanding of the Innovation Management industry and will use this knowledge to support all of the role’s primary responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and accounts across multiple industries and territories
- Manage full sales cycle from selecting/identifying leads to closing deals and handing off accounts
- Supplement pipeline through outbound cold outreach
- Negotiate deals and keep records of notes, leads, opps and sales in Salesforce.com
- Develop tailored proposals, conduct product demonstrations and oversee security and legal questionnaires through to completion
- Challenge our status quo on a team- and organization-level to offer insights, thoughts on better processes and tactics/strategies to improve our offering
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 4+ years equivalent on-the-job experience
- 6 months – 2+ years closing experience in a complex SaaS environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Track record of consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- High level of empathy – it’s important for our team members to be exactly that, team players and generally good people to both peers and prospects
- Organized, dependable with strong attention to detail and committed to working with integrity.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to self-manage and work well independently, as well as in a team within a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Google G-Suite, Salesforce
Why work for us:
- Competitive salary and an unlimited PTO policy
- 401k match which is fully vested after 3 years of service
- A dynamic and fun work environment with passionate, top-notch colleagues
- An opportunity to join a company at an inflection point for the business
- Leadership that is invested in hearing your ideas and in your professional growth
- Access to industry-standard tools and technology to help set you up for success (Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo, etc.)
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, IdeaScale is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self and seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Ben Bronsther at [email protected]