Have you booked your flight yet? It’s that time of the year, my friends, to solidify plans to come to Open Nation – IdeaScale’s annual customer summit.
Open Nation is being held on November 2-3 this year in Berkeley, CA. It’s a place for you to connect with other IdeaScale customers and hear from other innovation management practitioners and take back best practices to your innovation communities.
But what really goes down at Open Nation?
Here are my Top 15 Reasons for Attending:
- Build a Community of Practice – I like to call it therapy for innovation professionals.
- Meet Other Customers Like Yourself – Find out if you’re facing the same challenges and benchmark your program.
- Learn From Customers – Amplify your program by borrowing nuggets of wisdom from others!
- Visit the Land of Excellent Tacos – Who’s hungry?
- Mix it up With Other Successful Innovators – From the most recognizable brands to the just-getting-started success stories. This is a great chance to network and make connections.
- Validation – Learn where your program is excelling and how to showcase its success
- Inspiration – Need to freshen things up? Want some new ideas? You’re in the club now. Act as if.
- Get a Preview of What’s Coming Next at IdeaScale – Learn about new features and how they can impact your program.
- Tour Silicon Valley and San Francisco – Take advantage of the Open Nation innovation tours or do your own thing!
- It’s Personal – I don’t know how, but IdeaScale makes an effort to actually know and recognize every attendee name. #scarybutcool
- The Emcee – When was the last time you attended an event where the Emcee kicked things off by polling the audience for what show they were binge watching? Yup. Never. It’s bound to be entertaining.
- The Band – Why not a band during intermissions?!
- Get Advice and Give Advice – Talk about pressing issues, discuss your plans, wish lists, and ideas with your account manager. And talk to our product team in order to Influence IdeaScale’s product roadmap (hint: success increases with more drinks).
- The Rickshaw Rides – Need a ride to and from? Just flag the IdeaScale rickshaw down. If you’re lucky, Jessica Day will be driving!
- What happens at Open Nation stays at Open Nation – What Open Nation? I didn’t say Open Nation. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Will I see you there? Register today.
This blog post is part of a series authored by IdeaScale employees. It showcases how they’re thinking about crowdsourcing and innovation as part of their daily routine. Feel free to ask questions or make comments.
This post is by Josh Folk, VP of Global Sales at IdeaScale