“IdeaScale’s widget allows us to empower participatory journalism in all of our digital environments.”- Michael Brunker, Investigations Editor for NBC News on Investigations
“We used the IdeaScale platform to reach the best of the best and in the end get winners who can transform society through their ideas. We were able to set up the competition within a short period of time and collect over 60,000 votes in the first round. The 30 semi-finalists also conducted a peer review exercise entirely within the platform.”- Daudi Were, Director of innovation, Making All Voices Count
“When it comes to intuitive user engagement and value for cost, IdeaScale’s offering far outstrips Spigit. IdeaScale’s ability to customize and level of service make it the preferable choice when looking to engage large groups of people and organize large groups of rich, qualitative data.”- Ryan Harrison, Senior Concept Designer, TTI
IdeaScale provides companies with enterprise idea management software that can permanently change your business for the better.
Our approach centres around:
– Helping enterprise-level businesses to gather inventive ideas.
– Present these ideas to everyone involved in the decision-making process (no matter how large that group may be) in a clear and cohesive manner.
– Cast votes, negotiate queries and determine actionable ideas.
– Implement the chosen ideas into the very fabric of the business.
Some of the world’s leading enterprise businesses utlilise IdeaScale as a means to make crucial changes to their product line, by discussing potential improvements to existing items or exploring ingenious ideas for new products that could be introduced to their current offering.
IdeaScale facilitates company-wide discussion of these ideas in an environment where every single employee has a say.
Meanwhile, other businesses embrace IdeaScale’s enterprise innovation software in order to brainstorm cost-saving ideas and identify revenue growth opportunities. As was the case with the University of Calgary (who used IdeaScale to attain copious amounts of invaluable feedback from students, faculty and the campus community as a whole), IdeaScale allows the discussion to be extended to a widespread community.
In some cases, the suggestions raised via IdeaScale’s enterprise idea management software have even saved businesses from bankruptcy or liquidation, by identifying key cost-saving or revenue growth opportunities.
Our state-of-the-art software takes your business’s values, budget and other core factors into account, and analyses individual ideas in relation to these factors for feasibility. This ensures your management team is left with only viable ideas for innovation within the business, which can then be presented to the entire community for voting and discussion.
Here are some of the other features and functions that facilitate enterprise-wide innovation for your business:
– Targeted Polling that reaches every member of the community, for valuable and question-specific data that paints a very clear picture of consensus in regards to a particular idea.
– ReviewScale streamlines the process of determining the most valuable ideas presented to administrators and moderators.
– Email alerts and other notification tools, with countless filters and preference settings that administrators can customise as they see fit.
Ready to introduce enterprise-wide innovation to your business? Join the IdeaScale feedback community today and let’s innovate together!